Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So this is Jet Lag!

This is not the first time that I have traveled and experienced a time change. This is, however, the first time that I really noticed it. The first sign was the lack of knitting. The only other time that I have found myself without needles in hand for more than one day was when I was really sick with the flu. Otherwise, illness is just a good excuse for staying in pajamas and knitting away. Coming home from Prague left me feeling really tired! Yes, I have worked on the green socks that should have been done 3 weeks ago. But not really worked at them. They should be done, they should be fun. I was figuring that something was seriously wrong with me. What if the fiber bug just up and left me with hundreds of pounds of wonderful fiber, but no inspiration to use it?! The horror!!!

No, it is not that severe. In fact, I returned late Friday evening and was happily knitting and chatting with the guild gals last night like I never left. Whew! I even made a couple of new purchases, just to get the glow back. Pictures will be forthcoming, since I still haven't deleted the 1500 new shots from the trip from the camera. But I will say that the new additions to my collections are real beauties and are screaming, "Cast on!" (you know the feeling)

No comments: