Thursday, March 5, 2009

I scored the little black bag!

I went, I saw, I left it behind. I thought about it, dreamt about it and talked about it. I even blogged about it. I emailed, I called, I paid and I recieved my little black bag! It arrived yesterday and I can't wait to put a special project in my new knitting bag and show it off! In the meantime, I have taken the Black Sheep lenten challenge (non-religiously speaking) as a way to curb my new project jones. This has put me well on my way to completing a pair of socks that I thought I lost, but alas, had just not finished. It has also pushed me to get moving on the February ladies sweater in denim blue handspun from the Chelsea fleece fair. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can make it on the skimpy yardage that was way too close for comfort. When I got home with the wonderful blue loot, I realized that in my frenzy, I had picked up one skein that was missing a tone that the others possessed! So, I alternated the oddball (literally, odd ball) with the others for the garter yoke and moved into the common blue for all the rest. So far, it is a fun knit!!! Pictures to come, I know, I always say that...but they eventually do, don't they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So glad you got your "Little (not so) Black Bag" Kim W